Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a start...

There are lots of reasons to keep my life private and many more to be considered but I'm making a choice to open the door just a little into mine.


Where do I begin...


Well maybe the photograph..



I had a group of venture capitalists that were wanting to have their photographs taken. They wanted a photograph that looked like the Vanity Faire covers with all the different stars or starlets in a single view. Finding a location in their building was an interesting challenge but beyond that, showing them what the photograph might look like was a fun challenge!


These gentlemen were very literal and needed an example where I was the only model! So I set up the chairs and with the assistance of the art director from the ad agency, we to

ok 7 view that were blended together to show my clients how this image might look. 


Having channeled my inner Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy, I then had a lot of fun piecing the images together in Photoshop. It still makes me laugh when I sent the photograph in for review - they all wanted to know how it was done!


Whenever I look at this photograph I think of the committee that argues in my head at times! Yeiks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment